On Set ProceduresGeneral rules on set at Loughran Media
The purpose of this page is to outline best practices on-set. The Production Manager, Producer and/or Assistant Director may provide additional instruction.
1) You must commit to the time slot(s) agreed upon. Please be on time, meaning, arrive prior to your scheduled time so that you’re signed in and ready to go at your assigned time. Plan your transportation accordingly. You must agree to stay for the full shoot as scheduled.
2) Any and all information you may learn while auditioning, or working with Loughran Media, is confidential and may not be disclosed, shared, photographed or reproduced in any way. Social media posts are also prohibited except when specifically requested by the production staff. Cell phones must be turned off and other devices such as tablets and personal computing devices should not be brought on set.
3) Please stay in designated areas and follow all rules set by the production management.
4) We are not responsible for your personal items. We recommend you do not bring anything valuable on set.
5) You will be asked to sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave. If you have not yet signed a contract and release you will be asked to do so upon sign in. Upon sing in please confirm your name as it will appear in our credits, your contact information and your role.
6) Only your name will be on the sign in sheet – you are not permitted to bring family members or friends to set without advance written permission.
7) If you have a paid position, you will need to fill out an I9. You must be legal to work in the United States. You should bring a passport with you if you have one, that will serve as your sole form of ID. If you do not have a passport, please bring two forms of ID. One needs to be a photo ID such as a driver’s license or State ID Card. Your second form of ID could be your social security card or your birth certificate.
Additional instructions will be provided on set by the production management. It’s expected you will behave in a professional manner at all times and follow all instructions.